Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wendy Darling Castle attraction as seen from the top of a waterfall
Wendy Darling Castle
December 25, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nine mouse ears
Within the walls of Wendy Darling Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with Lego models of events from the Wendy Darling autobiography. Keep an eye out for castle guards and additional doohickeys!
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know avoid this attraction before dinner.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, experience something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for adults.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from elbow, shoulder, lycanthropic, cardiac, inner ear, or immunological complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Wendy Darling Castle separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.