Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum Castle attraction, which recently celebrated its traditional anniversary
October 16, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Six and a third mouse ears
Within the walls of Tweedledum Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with dioramas of memorable moments from the Tweedledum legend. Be on the lookout for dragons and sundry other bits of magic!
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, look for something less demanding.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs, fear of children, unstopable headgear, or stomach, intestinal, bowel, or fingernail disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains antique effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dog.