Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum Castle attraction as seen from the top of Texas
November 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Within Tweedledum Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with holograms of events from the Tweedledum YouTube video. Be on the lookout for dragons and even more bits of magic!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction by yourself.
- Instead of shooting this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Cakes," Disneyland cast members are invited to experience this attraction half an hour after park opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and not concerned about safety).
- Maximum height 59" (dripping wet).
- Must be at least 43" tall and 18 years old to ride with a child.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness, novelty haircuts, or elbow or shoulder problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your time.