Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tweedledee Castle dark ride as seen from the top of Walt Disney World
February 6, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Deep within Tweedledee Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with holograms of sights and sounds from the Tweedledee motion picture. Keep an eye out for dragons and even more surprises!
- Warning: in many cases, particularly small children will want to experience this dark ride multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from delusions or stomach, liver, fingernail, hip, lung, or social problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- In 1993, this dark ride was renovated to add additional images that could be seen as out of date.
- After being ignored for months, this dark ride's off-stage area was found to be crammed with Shrek fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.