Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A metal view of Tron Castle when it's covered in fog
June 30, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Tron Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with panoramas of memorable moments from the Tron movie. Watch out for sleeping guests and additional shocks!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- At one location in the film, you can just see a past attraction.
- After being left shut for decades, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be under the influence of Lobo fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.