Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron Castle attraction at midday
September 23, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Tron Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with rough sketches of characters from the Tron motion picture. Watch out for dragons and additional doohickeys!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in this queue.
- Darkness may be too boring for wimps.
- The law requires you to keep your head and legs inside the attraction at significant times.
- This was Bob Iger's particularly visited attraction.
- After being left shut for months, this attraction's show building was found to be in the control of dancing zombies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.