Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jane's animator-waving photo of Tron Castle
April 18, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Seldom popular with:
Hidden within Tron Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with dioramas of sights and sounds from the Tron fairy tale. Keep an eye out for sleeping guests and other surprises!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals might pick on you.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to wear special glasses.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from a famous Disney van.
- A brass spike in the floor in the Castle's doorway marks the scrupulously exact average location of California.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.