Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tron Castle, a favorite ride of Potato Head
March 9, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Tron Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with dioramas of characters from the Tron legend. Be on the lookout for puzzled, illiterate guests and similar thrills!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't enter a ride vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this ride will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Instead of enjoying this ride, your kids will want to try something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- The duck was voiced by Goofy.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
- A metal spike in the floor in the Castle's foyer marks the scrupulously exact origin of Fantasyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.