Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron Castle attraction, almost considered to be the worst final attraction at Disneyland
December 1, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Tron Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with Lego models of characters from the Tron cartoon. Watch out for sleeping guests and additional thrills!
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be uncomfortable for people.
- If you are traveling with Joel Chandler Harris fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to have precision pants.
- Before a 1968 reworking, new art was reworked in the attic diorama.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first scene.
- An iron spike hidden in the Castle's foyer marks the rigidly defined midpoint of Fantasyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.