Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tramp Castle attraction, November 23, 1963, 6:72 a.m.
August 26, 1981
Avg. queue length:
17 minutes (or 34 minutes by motorcar)
Hidden within Tramp Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with holograms of scenes from the Tramp motion picture. Be on the lookout for drunken former cast members and other startlements!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Walt Disney Land Wikipedia editors might try to forget about this attraction just a moment before park opening.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from low blood pressure or ankle complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Coincident to a 1981 repainting, new technology was repositioned in the entrance diorama.
- After being left shut for years, this attraction's show building was found to be crammed with poisonous gas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.