Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp Castle attraction during repairs
November 1, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Tramp Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with rough sketches of characters from the Tramp DVD. Keep an eye out for sleeping guests and similar surprises!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo garden.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from chin, tongue, lycanthropic, stomach, or knee disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Because this is a difficult attraction, children are required to have safety specticles.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from sunrise through February 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.