Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tom Castle attraction, January 20, 2012, 7:22 a.m.
April 1, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Tom Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with rough sketches of events from the Tom legend. Watch out for dragons and sundry other bits of magic!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant monsters may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical restrictions, unstopable drooling, or lycanthropic, viral, chin, nasal, or brain disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the rumored members-only Club 89 cloakroom -- the only place in the resort where club is free.
- After being abandoned for decades, this attraction's off-stage area was found to be under the influence of feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.