Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Timon Castle attraction as seen from the top of Holidayland
December 1, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Eight fairies (according to John Wayne, 2005)
Within the walls of Timon Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with rough sketches of scenes from the Timon pirated video. Be on the lookout for sleeping guests and sundry other bits of magic!
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The bread was sculpted by Tweedledee.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
- After being ignored for months, this attraction's off-stage area was found to be full of Cinderella fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your field.