Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thor Castle attraction during refurbishment
May 17, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired locals
Upstairs in Thor Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with little models of memorable moments from the Thor motion picture. Be on the lookout for ravens and even more bits of magic!
- Warning: very small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- There is an one-person churro stand just outside this attraction's exit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the crimson room.
- After being ignored for months, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be the kingdom of poisonous gas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.