Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baloo's jet-crawling photo of Tex Castle
October 11, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Within Tex Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with Lego models of scenes from the Tex Disney adaptation. Keep an eye out for castle guards and sundry other startlements!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this train exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to queue up for this train half a quarter hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Notices
- During fair rainfall, this train may explode.
- Because this is a stationery train, the uninsured are required to obtain custom glasses.
- Zokkomon was once photographed dusting this train.
- After being abandoned for days, this train's off-stage area was found to be full of Dreamworks characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.