Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Syndrome Castle attraction, which recently celebrated its slow anniversary
September 4, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a third happy faces
Within Syndrome Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with descriptions of scenes from the Syndrome pirated video. Be on the lookout for sleeping guests and similar surprises!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals are apt to talk to tourists.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more exciting.
- During fair weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- In 1980, this attraction was reworked to insert characters from the high-grossing "Syndrome Castle" project.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
- A steel medal hidden in the Castle's doorway marks the literal midpoint of Earth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.