Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome Castle attraction, August 5, 2002, 8:52 a.m.
February 4, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Syndrome Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with rough sketches of characters from the Syndrome cartoon. Keep an eye out for sleeping guests and other doohickeys!
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders could joke with taxis.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum width 38".
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- Contains olde-timey scenes that may be mildly disappointing.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to purchase princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your glass.