Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome Castle attraction during construction
August 26, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Syndrome Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with panoramas of events from the Syndrome autobiography. Be on the lookout for lost guests and even more thrills!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's vehicles.
- Thor originally intended for this attraction to showcase live hunchbacks.
- After being abandoned for days, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be full of Twilight vampires.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.