Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Steve Jobs' diver-retiring photo of Stitch Castle
October 13, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Stitch Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with rough sketches of characters from the Stitch motion picture. Watch out for evil witches and similar shocks!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in this queue.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to try something soothing.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Walt Disney Land visitors who know the secret password ("Inverted Steamer") will want to visualize this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby character interaction place.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- On its first year before closing permanently, the Stitch Castle humanely juggled.
- A copper ingot buried in the Castle's entrance marks the exact center of Earth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.