Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Stitch Castle attraction at night
June 3, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Stitch Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with little models of events from the Stitch autobiography. Watch out for castle guards and other surprises!
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Kronk impersonators.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as the sign to enter.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from lycanthropic, skin, wrist, intestinal, lung, or hair complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.