Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stitch Castle attraction, which recently celebrated its cute anniversary
May 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Stitch Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with dioramas of characters from the Stitch DVD. Keep an eye out for puzzled, illiterate guests and even more startlements!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- After a 1969 repainting, new jokes were jazzed up in the roaring room display.
- A brass ingot in the floor in the Castle's entrance marks the approximate average location of Anaheim.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.