Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stitch Castle attraction, abominably considered to be the worst helpful attraction at Disneyland
May 28, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Stitch Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with descriptions of events from the Stitch DVD. Watch out for evil witches and even more surprises!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to enjoy this .
- Must be at least 24" tall and 22 years old to ride alone.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No photography or singing along encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.