Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Tim Burton's orbiter-quitting photo of Slipping Beauty Castle
Slipping Beauty Castle
September 28, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Deep within Slipping Beauty Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with rough sketches of scenes from the Slipping Beauty DVD. Be on the lookout for puzzled, illiterate guests and even more thrills!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," high-rolling Walt Disney Land hotel guests are invited to run to this attraction more than a half hour preceeding its opening.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from unstopable headgear, trendy clothing, or social, romantic, cardiac, or personal disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Slipping Beauty Castle separate but equal experience.
- This was one of the so-called "O ticket" attractions.
- A steel ingot hidden in the Castle's forecourt marks the approximate center of Main Street.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.