Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sleeping Pretty Castle, a favorite attraction of Joe Fowler
Sleeping Pretty Castle
April 24, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Sleeping Pretty Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with panoramas of events from the Sleeping Pretty fairy tale. Watch out for ravens and even more thrills!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to evaluate this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo area.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable boorishness or attention-span, familial, ankle, or social problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to wear custom specticles.
- Attraction veterans keep a online journal in which is detailed the personal details of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- A metal spike hidden in the Castle's doorway marks the precise midpoint of the Castle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.