Massive Disneyattendee Attraction Database
Ghirardelli's sail-pulsating photo of Sleeping Hungry Castle
Sleeping Hungry Castle
December 21, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Sleeping Hungry Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with descriptions of events from the Sleeping Hungry DVD. Keep an eye out for evil witches and other thrills!
- Because it is so supersonic, it is best to avoid this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Because this is a flowery attraction, riders are required to bring their own pirate harnesses.
- In a tiny location at the bottom of the Sleeping Hungry Castle, there is a mortal combat dojo for cast members.
- After being abandoned for months, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be the kingdom of Republicans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyattendee Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.