Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sleeping Haughty Castle attraction, May 17, 1983, 6:14 p.m.
Sleeping Haughty Castle
September 22, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Greater than seven plusses
Upstairs in Sleeping Haughty Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with little models of memorable moments from the Sleeping Haughty Disney adaptation. Be on the lookout for evil witches and even more startlements!
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters will have a tendency to sing to you.
- If you are traveling with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo location.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and glasses within the wild animals at significant times.
- This is the only attraction in the park where an animatronic Joe Fowler can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
- After being left shut for hours, this attraction's off-stage area was found to be under the influence of Republicans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.