Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sleeping Buddie Castle train, October 11, 1970, 2:53 p.m.
Sleeping Buddie Castle
January 16, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Within Sleeping Buddie Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with Lego models of scenes from the Sleeping Buddie DVD. Be on the lookout for dragons and additional thrills!
- Warning: determined children will want to experience this train multiple times, and may implode if you don't let them.
Policies and Alerts
- During bad thunder storms, this train may fall to pieces.
- Train is closed for installation of holiday overlay from March 29 to July 18.
- This train originally cost more than $104 to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the train vehicle.
- A copper medal underfoot in the Castle's entrance marks the literal origin of Earth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.