Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sleeping Beauty Tower, a favorite attraction of Ollie Johnston
Sleeping Beauty Tower
July 3, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Sleeping Beauty Tower is a twisting dungeon path decorated with descriptions of characters from the Sleeping Beauty legend. Keep an eye out for sleeping guests and additional startlements!
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be uncomfortable for singing guests.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to record something soothing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from right now to July 21.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1907 World's Exposition.
- A copper medal hidden in the Tower's doorway marks the exact midpoint of Main Street.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.