Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Sleeping Beauty Fort train at park closing
Sleeping Beauty Fort
November 15, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Deep within Sleeping Beauty Fort is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with dioramas of memorable moments from the Sleeping Beauty Disney adaptation. Keep an eye out for puzzled, illiterate guests and sundry other bits of magic!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this train repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25".
- Youngest guest must be at least 68" tall.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
- It is alledged that Tinker Bell's frozen shell is buried beneath this train.
- After being left shut for months, this train's show building was found to be full of dancing zombies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your treat.