Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sleeping Beauty Cradle attraction during repairs
Sleeping Beauty Cradle
May 26, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Sleeping Beauty Cradle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with dioramas of characters from the Sleeping Beauty animated feature. Keep an eye out for drunken former cast members and similar surprises!
- If you are sensitive to inks, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less magical.
- Darkness may be too startling for immature children and some adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from extra personalities, unexplained extra limbs, or ankle, immunological, nasal, lycanthropic, or lung issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- The ball was voiced by Leota.
- A brass spike embedded in the Cradle's doorway marks the precise altitude of Anaheim.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.