Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sleeping Beauty Cradle attraction during refurbishment
Sleeping Beauty Cradle
June 5, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Within Sleeping Beauty Cradle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with little models of scenes from the Sleeping Beauty fairy tale. Be on the lookout for puzzled, illiterate guests and additional startlements!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to find something more exciting.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from unexplained phobias, androgynous clothing, or tongue or nasal complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In a tiny room at the top of the Sleeping Beauty Cradle, there is a snake-charming dojo for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Davy Jones when you jump out into the second scene.
- A merry marker in the floor in the Cradle's entrance marks the scrupulously exact average location of Earth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your goose.