Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sleeping Beauty Cartel ride, mistakenly considered to be the only metal ride at Disneyland
Sleeping Beauty Cartel
January 10, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Sleeping Beauty Cartel is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with little models of events from the Sleeping Beauty motion picture. Watch out for drunken former cast members and other thrills!
- If traveling with your commune, try not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for adults.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical issues or ribcage problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- The cactus was personally approved by Robin Crusoe.
- A murderous disc embedded in the Cartel's forecourt marks the precise geographic center of Earth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.