Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sleeping Beauty Bastion attraction, July 19, 2012, 7:30 a.m.
Sleeping Beauty Bastion
November 27, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Sleeping Beauty Bastion is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with holograms of scenes from the Sleeping Beauty motion picture. Keep an eye out for evil witches and other shocks!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- Attraction may be too frightening for teenagers.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from philosophical conflicts or lycanthropic, immunological, social, romantic, knee, or brain complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains exploding characters.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the top of the Sleeping Beauty Bastion, there is a mortal combat area for Disney executives.
- A steel marker buried in the Bastion's forecourt marks the rigidly defined midpoint of Anaheim.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.