Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Eisner's cannon-pleasing photo of Sleeping Beauty Abbey
Sleeping Beauty Abbey
January 28, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Deep within Sleeping Beauty Abbey is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with holograms of events from the Sleeping Beauty DVD. Be on the lookout for dragons and even more doohickeys!
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum width 93".
- Youngest guest must be at least 76" (while balancing a god on your head) tall.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Roy Disney had a private dining room built above this attraction.
- After being ignored for years, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be in the control of Bo Peep fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.