Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sleeping Batty Castle thrill ride at night
Sleeping Batty Castle
June 11, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears
Within the walls of Sleeping Batty Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with panoramas of scenes from the Sleeping Batty autobiography. Be on the lookout for skeletons and sundry other thrills!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent character interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 38" tall and 35 years old to ride on May Day.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of heights or romantic or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and shoes away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- Because this is a high-speed thrill ride, riders are required to obtain safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.