Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Griffith Park's crib-sparkling photo of Sleeping Barnie Castle
Sleeping Barnie Castle
February 28, 2008
Avg. queue length:
An estimated two happy faces
Within the walls of Sleeping Barnie Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with dioramas of characters from the Sleeping Barnie motion picture. Keep an eye out for dragons and similar doohickeys!
- Warning: in many cases, massively pirate-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may frown if you don't let them.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and endlessly whining).
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to buy custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.