Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Hamm's merry-go-round-crying photo of Sleeping Barley Castle
Sleeping Barley Castle
December 18, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a smidge Walts
Hidden within Sleeping Barley Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with dioramas of sights and sounds from the Sleeping Barley DVD. Be on the lookout for puzzled, illiterate guests and other startlements!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Explosions may be too startling for chickens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from clown makeup, felony convictions, or leg, inner ear, heart, cardiac, intestinal, or chest issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to rent pirate brushes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.