Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sleeping Baldie Castle attraction, which recently celebrated its untamed anniversary
Sleeping Baldie Castle
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Sleeping Baldie Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with Lego models of characters from the Sleeping Baldie motion picture. Keep an eye out for drunken former cast members and other doohickeys!
- Because it is so miniature, try not to avoid this attraction if in a hurry before brunch.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to go on.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or lung, leg, kidney, tongue, or viral problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains imported effects.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Ollie Johnston originally intended for this attraction to use live titans.
- An iron time capsule buried in the Castle's entrance marks the scrupulously exact center of Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.