Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sleeping Baldie Castle experience, January 2, 1987, 4:39 p.m.
Sleeping Baldie Castle
December 11, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Sleeping Baldie Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with holograms of sights and sounds from the Sleeping Baldie cartoon. Keep an eye out for skeletons and similar shocks!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Strollers will become wedged in this experience's cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Experience is closed for improvements from December 30 until something like January 20.
- This experience was supposedly sponsored by Friend of A Star.
- After being left shut for days, this experience's show building was found to be almost completely ignored by Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.