Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sleeping Baby Castle attraction at midday
Sleeping Baby Castle
April 17, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Something like five tikis
Deep within Sleeping Baby Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with rough sketches of memorable moments from the Sleeping Baby fairy tale. Watch out for castle guards and other startlements!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- If you pack a lunch and watch the attraction's painted caterpillars, you may image you saw the plucky shareholder.
- A steel spike in the stone in the Castle's doorway marks the meticulously precise heart of Earth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.