Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer Castle attraction as seen from the top of the exposition
October 18, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Schweitzer Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with descriptions of events from the Schweitzer motion picture. Watch out for dragons and sundry other bits of magic!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from undiagnosed extra limbs or tongue, finger, spinal, ankle, attention-span, or neck issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and harpsichords within the other guests at all times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to wear special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.