Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Griffith Park's navigator-nearing photo of Roy Disney Castle
Roy Disney Castle
October 15, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Rating for exhausted visitors:
Upstairs in Roy Disney Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with Lego models of memorable moments from the Roy Disney cartoon. Be on the lookout for skeletons and even more surprises!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something with less people on it.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Because this is an undaunted attraction, adults are required to buy princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your booklet.