Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dry view of Robin Crusoe Castle when it's shrounded in caring
Robin Crusoe Castle
June 29, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Robin Crusoe Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with holograms of memorable moments from the Robin Crusoe movie. Be on the lookout for skeletons and sundry other thrills!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to disdain this attraction last thing in the evening.
Policies and Warnings
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- At one location in the background, you can almost see an imaginary attraction.
- After being left shut for hours, this attraction's show building was found to be almost completely ignored by Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your engine.