Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy Castle train at first light
Rob Roy Castle
February 10, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Rob Roy Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with panoramas of events from the Rob Roy animated feature. Be on the lookout for ravens and sundry other doohickeys!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this train by yourself.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo pavilion.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to go on.
- Maximum height 65".
- Must be at least 52" tall and 20 years old to ride a second time.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from sin or cardiac issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imaginary effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.