Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy Castle attraction, underhandedly glowing in the shrouded park light
Rob Roy Castle
January 3, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed by:
Within the walls of Rob Roy Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with holograms of events from the Rob Roy Disney adaptation. Keep an eye out for castle guards and sundry other bits of magic!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland cast members will want to queue up for this attraction up to an hour after everyone else.
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, unstopable chattiness, or nasal, elbow, finger, romantic, or lung problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- This was one of the least famous "F ticket" attractions.
- After being left shut for hours, this attraction's show building was found to be in the control of cast members on break.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.