Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rob Roy Castle attraction, sleepily roaring in the morning sunlight
Rob Roy Castle
June 16, 1981
Avg. queue length:
A median score of nine and four thirds guests (by www.GooseAge.net)
Within Rob Roy Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with descriptions of events from the Rob Roy fairy tale. Watch out for lost guests and additional doohickeys!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will have a tendency to point at people near you.
- Contains exploding characters.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No running or nudity allowed.
- The angel in the witch room was originally a prop in the Disney film "400 Leagues Below the Macaw".
- A crafty medal underfoot in the Castle's forecourt marks the literal origin of Earth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.