Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rajah Castle experience, September 7, 2005, 7:44 p.m.
November 2, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Rajah Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with holograms of events from the Rajah YouTube video. Keep an eye out for drunken former cast members and similar startlements!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this experience exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent themed meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too unsettling for wimps.
- This experience closes at moonrise.
- Some cast members report that this experience is home of the horrifying ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- A metal spike buried in the Castle's entrance marks the precise geographic center of Earth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.