Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio Castle ride at park opening
February 14, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Within Pinocchio Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with little models of scenes from the Pinocchio Disney adaptation. Watch out for castle guards and similar thrills!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be free from cardiac or hair problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any weather, this ride may become a water ride.
- No babies or churros encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and legs (in that order) away from the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.