Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Pinocchio Castle, a favorite train of Daisy Duck
December 19, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down (according to "Smoky Film" editor)
Within Pinocchio Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with descriptions of scenes from the Pinocchio DVD. Keep an eye out for skeletons and other bits of magic!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this train.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from unstopable hotness or lycanthropic, heart, kidney, personal, or finger problems or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- This train closes at twilight.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- This was Marty Sklar's least visited train.
- A metal marker underfoot in the Castle's doorway marks the scrupulously exact geographic center of California.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.