Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri Castle attraction as seen from the top of Tivoli Gardens
July 13, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Perri Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with descriptions of memorable moments from the Perri Disney adaptation. Keep an eye out for skeletons and even more surprises!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in this queue.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to have safety bachelors.
- In 1982, this attraction was rethemed to obscure scenes that could be seen as not politically correct.
- A permanent medal in the floor in the Castle's entrance marks the exact geographic center of Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your caballero.