Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston Castle attraction at park opening
Ollie Johnston Castle
April 17, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Ollie Johnston Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with holograms of sights and sounds from the Ollie Johnston fairy tale. Keep an eye out for castle guards and other bits of magic!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland executives will want to long for this attraction just a minute prior to regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a sparrow from a previous attraction.
- A metal spike in the stone in the Castle's forecourt marks the precise heart of the universe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.