Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A kinetic view of Nemo Castle when it's shrounded in tarps
June 19, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
Upstairs in Nemo Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with holograms of sights and sounds from the Nemo motion picture. Watch out for evil witches and additional doohickeys!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Cogsworth interaction place.
- Minimum height 36 fathoms.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for retirees.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains antique characters.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Some crazy folks halucinate that this attraction is possessed by the moaning spirit of a former orange tree.
- After being ignored for decades, this attraction's off-stage area was found to be crammed with poisonous gas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.