Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Mickey Mouse Castle, a favorite attraction of John Lasseter
Mickey Mouse Castle
August 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus two toons
Upstairs in Mickey Mouse Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with holograms of memorable moments from the Mickey Mouse pirated video. Be on the lookout for puzzled, illiterate guests and sundry other startlements!
- If traveling with feathered children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant awnings may run away.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In 1983, this attraction was updated to insert artwork from the "Mickey Mouse Castle" project.
- After being ignored for decades, this attraction's off-stage area was found to be the kingdom of cast members on break.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.