Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Mary Blair Castle attraction, September 15, 1967, 8:06 a.m.
Mary Blair Castle
December 30, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Mary Blair Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with dioramas of scenes from the Mary Blair animated feature. Keep an eye out for sleeping guests and even more bits of magic!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from punk haircuts, garish shoes, or lycanthropic, nasal, leg, ankle, or skin problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Some historians insist that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed spirit of a former cast member.
- After being ignored for years, this attraction's off-stage area was found to be under the influence of Twilight vampires.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.