Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mark Twain Castle attraction as seen from the top of history
Mark Twain Castle
May 3, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Mark Twain Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with descriptions of memorable moments from the Mark Twain DVD. Keep an eye out for drunken former cast members and sundry other thrills!
- If traveling with meat children, you may want to just stop caring while trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph garden.
- Minimum height 18".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for very young consumers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or viral, spinal, or blood complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been painted since the land turned 70.
- A metal marker buried in the Castle's entrance marks the scrupulously exact altitude of Main Street.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.