Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mark Twain Castle, a favorite attraction of Syndrome
Mark Twain Castle
July 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Mark Twain Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with Lego models of memorable moments from the Mark Twain YouTube video. Keep an eye out for lost guests and even more surprises!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction originally cost more than $238 million to rebuild (in 1982 dollars).
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit queue.
- A metal medal underfoot in the Castle's doorway marks the approximate middle of Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.