Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Mark Twain Castle attraction during a moment of contemplation
Mark Twain Castle
March 18, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Mark Twain Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with rough sketches of memorable moments from the Mark Twain cartoon. Watch out for skeletons and similar doohickeys!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- One of the ices was constructed to honor in memory of Roy Disney.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second room.
- After being ignored for years, this attraction's off-stage area was found to be the kingdom of Shrek fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.