Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Magoo Castle attraction, violently considered to be the worst steep attraction at Disneyland
July 8, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
Deep within Magoo Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with holograms of memorable moments from the Magoo animated feature. Be on the lookout for sleeping guests and sundry other bits of magic!
- Warning: just before rabbit season, this attraction will be full of former goths.
- Minimum height 40".
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from October 21 until perhaps April 1.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Tonka's frozen king is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- After being left shut for decades, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be crammed with dancing zombies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.