Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lumière Castle attraction as seen from the top of the old west
June 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Four pixies (by "The Topiary" blog)
Upstairs in Lumière Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with dioramas of sights and sounds from the Lumière DVD. Watch out for sleeping guests and similar surprises!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to avoid this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent character interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Driver must be at least 60" tall.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from chin or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from October 6 to January 31 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.