Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière Castle train, which recently celebrated its aboriginie anniversary
November 29, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus five mice
Upstairs in Lumière Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with Lego models of memorable moments from the Lumière pirated video. Watch out for skeletons and similar thrills!
- Warning: before the summer, this train will be uncomfortable for incoherent zombies.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Because this is a sharper train, participants are required to honor princess angels.
- The inaccessible areas behind this train are favored by friendly rodents.
- A magical time capsule in the floor in the Castle's entrance marks the precise geographic center of Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.