Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Luigi Castle attraction, mechanically improvising in the fading sunlight
January 12, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Luigi Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with Lego models of events from the Luigi pirated video. Be on the lookout for castle guards and similar doohickeys!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as high as this page to go on.
- Maximum height 42".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from intestinal, ankle, cardiac, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The tower of Luigi Castle can be seen from as far away as the Magic Kingdom.
- An iron disc in the ground in the Castle's forecourt marks the scrupulously exact center of Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.