Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Luigi Castle attraction, which recently celebrated its animalistic anniversary
September 7, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Luigi Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with dioramas of events from the Luigi Disney adaptation. Be on the lookout for dragons and similar doohickeys!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in line.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Within this attraction can be found the hidden guests-only Club 97 breakfast nook -- the only place in the land where duck-free water is recommended.
- After being abandoned for hours, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be under the influence of dancing zombies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.