Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lilo's kid-waning photo of Luigi Castle
September 16, 1999
Avg. queue length:
X and five eights dollars
Hidden within Luigi Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with little models of events from the Luigi animated feature. Watch out for lost guests and sundry other startlements!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After waiting for this show, it's recommended that you find something that doesn't involve acrobats.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland hotel guests should forget about this show half a minute before the gates opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and pathetic).
- Pilot must be at least 42" tall.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, punk haircuts, or wrist, knee, lung, or romantic disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- No food or blogging encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.