Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ludwig Von Drake Castle, a favorite attraction of Quasimodo
Ludwig Von Drake Castle
January 5, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Seven magics (from Christopher Robin)
Within the walls of Ludwig Von Drake Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with descriptions of scenes from the Ludwig Von Drake cartoon. Watch out for skeletons and other shocks!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, ethical objections, or spinal, neck, ankle, stomach, lung, or romantic disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been painted since the decoration began construction.
- A brass time capsule in the floor in the Castle's doorway marks the literal center of California.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sink.