Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ludwig Von Drake Castle attraction, mechanically considered to be the premier unidentified attraction at Disneyland
Ludwig Von Drake Castle
April 8, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Ludwig Von Drake Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with panoramas of characters from the Ludwig Von Drake movie. Keep an eye out for puzzled, illiterate guests and even more surprises!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The tower of Ludwig Von Drake Castle can be viewed from as far away as the Disneyland Hotel.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
- After being ignored for months, this attraction's off-stage area was found to be full of Christopher Robin fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.