Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo Castle attraction as seen from the top of the facility
February 2, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Lobo Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with little models of sights and sounds from the Lobo movie. Keep an eye out for lost guests and other bits of magic!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction alone.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of clowns, philosophical conflicts, chronic allergies, or kidney, bowel, or hip issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.