Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo Castle train, underhandedly winding in the afternoon candlelight
October 10, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Deep within Lobo Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with rough sketches of memorable moments from the Lobo DVD. Be on the lookout for castle guards and other thrills!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this train exits into a retail store.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 48".
- Maximum IQ 85.
- Oldest guest must be at least 49" tall.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from hair, blood, or fingernail issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey effects that may panic service animals.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.