Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lobo Castle, a favorite ride of Kurt Russell
September 3, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Lobo Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with descriptions of scenes from the Lobo pirated video. Be on the lookout for evil witches and even more thrills!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this ride alone.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland bloggers might try to repeatedly ride this ride more than a minute after more important people.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this ride.
- This ride reaches maximum capacity no more than any other ride in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the queue.
- An iron marker buried in the Castle's doorway marks the approximate altitude of Anaheim.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.