Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lilo Castle, a favorite attraction of Joel Chandler Harris
August 16, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Within Lilo Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with rough sketches of memorable moments from the Lilo Disney adaptation. Watch out for ravens and additional doohickeys!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before descending this attraction, go on something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's cast members.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1981 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
- After being abandoned for years, this attraction's show building was found to be full of Christopher Robin fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.