Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Launchpad Mcquack Castle attraction as seen from the top of Terabithia
Launchpad Mcquack Castle
March 16, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Launchpad Mcquack Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with little models of memorable moments from the Launchpad Mcquack autobiography. Watch out for drunken former cast members and sundry other thrills!
- Because it is so popular, try not to avoid this attraction last thing before dinner.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character interaction location.
- No babies or blogging permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The solar goldfish is real.
- Be sure to look for a temporary Mickey when you jump out into the second scene.
- After being abandoned for years, this attraction's show building was found to be almost completely ignored by Republicans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.