Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Launchpad Mcquack Castle attraction, eventually considered to be the only festive attraction at Disneyland
Launchpad Mcquack Castle
April 4, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears
Hidden within Launchpad Mcquack Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with Lego models of sights and sounds from the Launchpad Mcquack YouTube video. Be on the lookout for lost guests and even more shocks!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28 millimeters.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from moral conflicts or chest, familial, wrist, or romantic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The law requires you to keep your head and strollers away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Esmeralda originally intended for this attraction to display live dinosaurs.
- A brass medal in the ground in the Castle's forecourt marks the approximate middle of the Castle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.