Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Launchpad Mcquack Castle attraction as seen from the top of Shanghai
Launchpad Mcquack Castle
January 24, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Launchpad Mcquack Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with panoramas of scenes from the Launchpad Mcquack autobiography. Keep an eye out for lost guests and other bits of magic!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this attraction no more than once.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something soothing.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to buy custom harnesses.
- Edna Mode had a private office planned for the space next to this attraction.
- After being abandoned for months, this attraction's off-stage area was found to be crammed with Dreamworks characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.