Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Image: The Launchpad Mcquack Castle attraction as seen from the top of a marsh
Launchpad Mcquack Castle
May 26, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Deep within Launchpad Mcquack Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with holograms of characters from the Launchpad Mcquack cartoon. Be on the lookout for sleeping guests and similar doohickeys!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This is the only extant attraction in Dandy Lines on which a tribute to Tex can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
- After being left shut for months, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be full of Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.