Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Launchpad Mcquack Castle train at a distance
Launchpad Mcquack Castle
September 26, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Launchpad Mcquack Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with Lego models of sights and sounds from the Launchpad Mcquack animated feature. Be on the lookout for sleeping guests and other doohickeys!
- If traveling with a small group, try to enter a train vehicle with a relative stranger, because this train will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After riding this train, you will be physically unable to look for something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get very dizzy on this train.
- The parking structures near this train are filled with friendly rodents.
- After being abandoned for months, this train's undeveloped area was found to be crammed with Shrek fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.