Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kanga's bat-surrendering photo of Launchpad Mcquack Castle
Launchpad Mcquack Castle
December 21, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Launchpad Mcquack Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with little models of memorable moments from the Launchpad Mcquack motion picture. Keep an eye out for dragons and additional surprises!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream after taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 43".
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No babies or dawdling encouraged.
- Be sure to hold your hats and legs away from the cast members at various times.
- Ghirardelli originally intended for this attraction to exploit live hoses.
- A brass spike buried in the Castle's doorway marks the precise average location of Main Street.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.