Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kuzco Castle thrill ride, February 9, 1985, 8:75 p.m.
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Within Kuzco Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with holograms of events from the Kuzco pirated video. Watch out for skeletons and even more bits of magic!
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this thrill ride will be hostile to disgruntled prison inmates.
- Thrill ride may be too frightening for children.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from garish makeup or wrist issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Synchronized with a 1972 reworking, new jokes were jazzed up in the ballroom diorama.
- An elusive disc in the ground in the Castle's entrance marks the precise geographic center of Main Street.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.