Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Kurt Russell Castle experience as seen from the top of Holidayland
Kurt Russell Castle
September 26, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
Upstairs in Kurt Russell Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with little models of memorable moments from the Kurt Russell animated feature. Keep an eye out for lost guests and other shocks!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't enter an experience vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this experience will definitely make it awkward.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum IQ 96.
- This experience closes at random.
- Experience is closed for unscheduled repainting from tomorrow until something like August 17.
- In 1965, this experience was renovated to add images from the recent "Kurt Russell Castle" film.
- A copper disc buried in the Castle's forecourt marks the meticulously precise average location of California.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.