Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay Rasulo Castle ride during refurbishment
Jay Rasulo Castle
December 18, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Seldom recommended for:
Within the walls of Jay Rasulo Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with rough sketches of sights and sounds from the Jay Rasulo DVD. Watch out for drunken former cast members and even more startlements!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to enjoy this ride last thing in the evening.
Policies and Alerts
- During weather, this ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Jay Rasulo Castle separate but equal experience.
- Ride is closed for scheduled repainting from June 28 until something like November 2.
- The passport was designed by Fred Salmonpants.
- A metal ingot hidden in the Castle's foyer marks the literal center of Anaheim.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.