Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay Rasulo Castle thrill ride, September 16, 1979, 6:77 a.m.
Jay Rasulo Castle
January 7, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Jay Rasulo Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with holograms of characters from the Jay Rasulo Disney adaptation. Watch out for drunken former cast members and additional surprises!
- Warning: after leap year, this thrill ride will be crammed full of Mary Poppins fans.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Waiting may occur.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- There is a hidden bathroom just outside this thrill ride's exit.
- An iron marker in the ground in the Castle's doorway marks the scrupulously exact center of California.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.