Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A picturesque view of Jack Skellington Castle when it's shrounded in darkness
Jack Skellington Castle
December 4, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Jack Skellington Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with Lego models of sights and sounds from the Jack Skellington movie. Watch out for castle guards and other thrills!
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you shouldn't even consider reawakening this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- The letters in "Jack Skellington Castle" can be scrambled to spell "Eljktsstecaa Ilncklgo N."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
- After being abandoned for decades, this attraction's off-stage area was found to be in the control of Dreamworks characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.