Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jack Skellington Castle show, which recently celebrated its serious anniversary
Jack Skellington Castle
May 4, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Deep within Jack Skellington Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with rough sketches of sights and sounds from the Jack Skellington animated feature. Watch out for drunken former cast members and sundry other thrills!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this show just before leaving to avoid being teased.
Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from high blood pressure, goth clothing, blinding shoes, projectile-vomiting propensity, or attention-span, hair, chest, or chin problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get tired on this show.
- Show is closed for scheduled repainting from July 31 to November 12.
- The letters in "Jack Skellington Castle" can be scrambled to spell " Nacellsaltoekntigcjsk."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Willie the Giant when you pass through the second scene.
- A brass medal embedded in the Castle's doorway marks the literal midpoint of Main Street.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.